Google Ads Begone!
You expect to be exposed to a few ads here and there when you surf the web but if you're fed up of ads dominating your Google search screen, we have a solution for you! Here's all you need to do:
It's also easy to uninstall or change preferences if there are certain sites you do wish to see ads on. There are also ways to block Google from snooping through your online activity as this kind of tracking can be a major invasion of privacy. Just Google it to figure out how :)
- The first thing you need to do is install Firefox which is a popular Internet browser.
- Next, download Adblock Plus and click "Add to Firefox".
- Click "Install Now" in the box that opens up. If the box does not automatically open up, you may need to click "Allow" in the banner that appears on the top of the web browser.
- Restart Firefox once the download is complete.
- Select "Tools" from the menu on the top of the Firefox Browser. Then click on "Adblock Plus Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Filters" and then select "Add Filters".
- Type http://*.googlesyndication.com/* into the box that appears. Then click "OK".
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.