Spring has sprung so it's time to take a good look around your home in order to target some preventative maintenance jobs. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Inspect your attic for roof leaks and rodent infestation.
- Check seals around windows and doors and fix any damaged screens.
- Check and repair fences, posts, steps, decks, railings and outdoor furniture.
- Clean your gutters and make sure downspouts drain away from your foundation.
- Inspect your roof and the condition of the flashings around your chimney and flue pipes.
Your home is your biggest investment so it's important to perform regular maintenance tune-ups in order to keep it in tip-top shape. If you set aside a couple of days now, you'll be able to sit back and enjoy the amazing weather that's right around the corner!