The Pearce Team

Service With Integrity

(604) 466-4549

The Lowdown on Radon

Radon is an invisible radioactive gas that occurs naturally in the environment from the breakdown of uranium in soil and rocks.  It doesn't present a concern when released outdoors but when radon becomes trapped inside a house, it can be very harmful to your health as it increases the risk of lung cancer.

Radon can seep into your home through gaps in floors, walls and foundations and the only way to know if you have high radon levels is to test for it.  You can purchase various inexpensive testing kits or call in a professional.  Radon concentrations vary from home to home so don't take any chances -- protect your family by testing your home for radon today.
Comments:
No comments

Post Your Comment:

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.