The Power of Lemon Aid
If you're searching for a powerful, environmentally friendly cleaner that can tackle virtually any household chore, look no further than the lowly lemon. Here are just a few ways that lemons can make your home sparkle:
Lemons are an excellent alternative to toxic cleansers plus they'll fill your home with a refreshing citrus scent! A great tip for squeezing as much juice as possible from your lemons is to microwave them for 30 seconds, wait a minute, then cut and squeeze.
- To remove carpet stains, soak with lemon juice for 15 to 30 minutes then rinse and blot.
- If your countertops are stained, just leave lemon juice on the stains until they’re gone.
- To clean copper, dip half a lemon in salt and rub it over the copper surface, rinse and dry.
- Mix lemon juice with baking soda to easily clean kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- To clean the microwave, heat a bowl of water and sliced lemons in the microwave for a few minutes before wiping down with a cloth.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.